Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For my dear Gillian

This post, and the chipmunk video preceding it (in German?!!!) are dedicated to Gillian. In Peru, unable to keep up with the latest trends in Anderson church 'amazingness'. I do hope you enjoy.



And just so you know... I had some serious issues trying to get your Lutheran photo... the first time.. it was dark and they didnt have it lit (whats up with that... i mean cmon now).. the second time... i almost pulled in until i realized there was a funeral procession coming out the door!!! the third time was a charm.. although there was one car in the parking lot so i was conviced they were going to come chasing after me to ask why on earth i was taking a picture of their church sign. However, I escaped safely with this photo.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

I'd like to dedicate this comment to my favorite friend Julie. Who has risked her life and limb to get these updates to me. You, my friend...are awesome.

P.s. I can't wait until you come down here. So make it snappy and come a week after graduation. DOOOON'T wait all summer. Learn from my mistakes.