Sunday, November 25, 2007

she smiles at her handwriting usually

Summing up Life in Unsymmetrical Eyebrows

Staring deeply in to the bathroom sink mirror
A reflection of my life summed up in unsymmetrical eyebrows is all thats available to stare back.

My Life.
One moment I understand
The very next I don't remember
Only to find that I don't care

Later to become faced with burden over being apathetic.

Tinged with guilt. Restlessness. Searching.

Either a short lived epiphany will make itself available
or fear will have fed reluctance and I find myself
fallen back into a pre-packaged and labeled routine.

Where the process inevitably turns itself over to cycle
a modified repeat... again.

Staring deeply in to the bathroom sink mirror
A reflection of my life summed up in unsymmetrical eyebrows is again all thats available to stare back.

And I find all there is left... is to smile back.

1 comment:

Cornucopia of Love said...

Hmmmmmmm mmmmmm! I'd love you even if you had no eyebrows. I would wake up every morning and draw them on for you, if you wanted them that day.