Friday, November 7, 2008

installments

according to my macbooks dictionary... installment has three meanings:
  • 1. a sum of money due as one of several equal payments for something, spread over an agreed period of time
  • 2. any of several parts of something that are published, broadcast or made public      in sequence at intervals
  • 3. the process of installing something
what can we gather that i mean by telling you the available definitions of this word??
there are installments to come!! 
i and my heart are very heavily aware that i have left you in the dark. void. without words. alone to only imagine for yourself what is going on in Peru and in my life. 
therefore. the time has come my friends. if there is anyone anywhere still checking from time to time to see if i have written a letter or two in some sort of informing and understandable order... then your day is here!! yay!!
here you are my friends... my overdue gift to you... 

No comments: