Friday, December 8, 2006

she is tired.

and she likes to write in non caps. whatever thats called.
and she is discovering that shes started writing in sentence fragments quite frequently and WORD is failing her.
at least thats where those seven points went in her last paper.

i am tired.

if i go to bed now i can get a proposed seven hours of sleep before nine oclock comes. thats the time i set for myself to wake up. not because i have to be somewhere, but because i need to stop being a slob. i sleep in late every chance i get.

but alas, here i am starting a blog! that was unexpected. it probably wont last very long, and thats not being pessimistic thats being realistic. eh, its better here than wasting paper like i usually do. yeah, not wasting paper with my becoming a tree hugger self. i dont think i even really know what the true meaning of a tree hugger is. i want to bet that i dont really fit well into the definition. but other people probably beg to differ.

hmmm. okay im done.

and-

i love this song. i think its the guitar though because when i read the lyrics its just not the same.

And when I see you
I really see you upside down
but my brain knows better
it picks you up and turns you around
turns you around
turns you around
If you feel discouraged
that there's a lack of color here
please don't worry lover
it's really bursting at the seams
absorbing everything
the spectrum's a to z
This is fact not fiction
for the first time in years
all the girls in every girlie magazine
can't make me feelany less alone
I'm reaching for the phoneto call at 7:03
and on your machine
I slur a plea for you to come home
but I know it's too late
I should have given you a reason to stay
given you a reason to stay
given you a reason to stay
given you a reason to stay
this is fact not fiction
for the first time in years

No comments: