Monday, February 12, 2007

she does the watermelon crawl.

not. well, maybe just not in public.


it was gorgeous weather here today!!! and... the poor trees.. they are confused, and in bloom!





yesterday was a good day for church. well, besides the appropriate fact that it was sunday.... i took myself back to north andereson, which is the church i visited frequently last semester but hadnt made it to yet this time around. i am so glad i did. much to my mothers dismay i am a bit of a floater as far as churches go, i havent settled down. although... i do see her point about finding a church, i just havent... in my three years, yet. anyway, im glad i went to north anderson yesterday. and it just happen to be their wmu project week. or some such like that. they had a ladies luncheon right after church and as i was making my way toward slipping out the door after the sermon i ran into the pastor. after getting into a conversation with him he invited me to the luncheon, so i couldnt decline. [which, im glad i didnt]]. i found a seat during the service next to this very sweet elderly lady. she ended up being one of the oldest in the church and had been gone for a while due to knee issues. so everyone was swinging by to visit her. i kind of felt like a long lost distant great niece, as no one else was sitting on the pew with us. anway, the sweetest lady to sit next to when you go to church alone award definately goes to Ms Inez.

I have come to worship the Lord of Lords
In this place it's Your face I will adore
Everyday God I need You more and more
So I am here to seek You out Lord
I have come to praise the King of Kings
Lift up my hands and shout and sing
I can't express all the power that it brings
When I lift my life up to the King
If it's Your will, I'll live till I'm 99
If it's Your will, You can take my life tonight
Until then I'll praise You (2x)
[Disciple: 99]

No comments: