Wednesday, January 16, 2008

she favors music through headphones.

I like to listen to music through headphones.
Even when I am sitting in an empty apartment in the middle of the day when there is no darkness that gives the impression that you need to hush.

I especially like to listen to music through headphones when I am trying to concentrate. Example: reading a textbook.

Thus; I like to listen to music through headphones when I am at a library studying. The dull silence with random out of no where high and low thrashes of sound is/are incredibly distracting.

Music through headphones is a comforting atmosphere for library work.

And thank you Marie, I am falling ever more in love with Sufjan.
(Souf [le] + Yawn) ;-) I thank you.

1 comment:

~marie said...

yay sufjan!!
if he ever comes anywhere near we must find him!