Saturday, April 26, 2008

carrots and walnuts

who would have thought that slivers of carrots... chunks of walnuts... and sweet raisins would fold together so nicely to make a muffin? well, they do. and i love it. 

im spending this morning ...(okay maybe more like early afternoon) at panera getting to know my new pet computer, and doing some studying... for my last final!!! ladies and gentlemen i am about to be a graduate. of college. !!yay!!  its almost surreal thinking about a life that exists without rediculously expensive textbooks..and tests... and research papers. but it is approaching ever so quickly!

also, like i mentioned earlier... my new pet computer. 
i have been saving up some one dollar bills from my tips each week... and when taxes came in... and with a little help from my amazing parents.. i was able to get a much needed new laptop. mine was good to me for the four years i had it... well with the exception of those times that the hard drive died and when the battery cord decided to join it... it has seen better days. and well.. i joined 'the cult' apparently. ;-) the cult that is mac. for practical reasons they offer a sweet student discount and well... those that know way more about computers than i can ever hope of knowing in my dreams.. assured me it was the best choice. so i dove. im 'one of those people' now.  im not gonna lie... i like it.  Thanks to Marie and Rob for advising me in the ways that are technology. ;-)

No comments: