Thursday, July 12, 2007

she likes to ride her red bike.

getting up this morning to ride my bike to the bagel shop was a good idea.

getting up this morning to ride my bike to the bagel shop the day after i worked out in the gym with karrie for an hour, with a 20 pound bag containing a laptop on my back....
was a good idea that needed to be reconsidered.

because once i got halfway here and halfway up the small but steady incline my severe shortness of breath and aching body assured me that its going to take some work before i can bike to class in august. but i did safely make it and this poppy seed bagel with honey walnut cream cheese was quite worth it. its all downhill back anyway. well... sort of. except for that small mountain to climb back up to my apartment.

Other than making small biking treks my time has been spent mostly at work. although yesterday i went to a pool with karrie to make my first time to a 'public' (we have one at our apartment place) pool in.... quite a few years. And i am working on crocheting some masaterpieces although im not getting them done as quick as id like, and ive gotten several sets of earrings made. ( I am hoping to get enough done to sell in October...maybe) A few of us have been getting together onSundays after church and we cook and eat what we cook and hang out. Fun times. And last week Karrie and I went to an Emery show in Greenville with a few of the boys. We had fun... as can be seen here:




Boys are weirder than me.


The boys were trying to jump off the stage so Karrie could get a picture of them mid air, the man behind them halfway kicked them off. He seemed quite proud of himself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.