Monday, September 24, 2007

she recommends no all spice

at least when it comes to coffee.
im not kidding.
and yes i tried it.

last week (or so) i overheard (what i get for eavesdropping... although they were right next to me having open conversation to its not like i was really eavesdropping, thats only when you are listening really hard specifically right? i wasnt specifically listening really hard) these girls discussing ways in which they give their bodies much needed jolts of caffeine. i do recall: "i usually make really strong coffee with allspice" so...statement got logged away and later at an inconvenient time i couldnt get it out of my head. so i bought some allspice. i think you might be anticipating what comes next. maybe i could have looked online for some sources saying that allspice for whatever reason increases your ability to take in caffeine or... something anywhere near relevant on the positive side.. anyway i mixed the allspice with the sugar before i placed it in my steaming coffee cup. despite the gritty taste...and the fact that my tongue went numb... it actually wasnt so bad.
until physics class. (physics just because thats the class i was headed to, not because its physics, because its class at 12:30) and it hit. it completely made me sick. weirdest feeling ever. i think.
well maybe not. there was that one time at the halloween party at school in the first grade that i stuck my hand in the mystery bowl... that was weird.
it eventually went away but... my tongue/throat area are not doing very well at the forgive and forget with me right now.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I love you Julie.

Allspice blunders included.

Cornucopia of Love said...

Bahahahaha!

I totally feel ya on the "mystery bowl" subject. That one's a winner with me too.