Thursday, February 7, 2008

she needs to get a grip on the imagination of her unconcious.

this morning i found hidden in the library the perfect place for one or more of the following activities: (but not limited to my list of course)
*practice in your aspiration to become a monk
*a quaint or erratic jam session with your air guitar
*an intense study on the air speed velocity of swallows
*hiding away for fear of excommunication
*practicing your own politically incorrect puppet show

or anything else your imagination could conjure up. im sure you could think of something fun?
well, anway i found this little paradise of a room that i cant imagine everyone knows about because i didnt know about it.. (although a few of those activities might not be location appropriate as i just heard someone talking on their phone, through the walls, from where, i have no idea, because there is no one here (i looked) so i dont know where its coming from, so if i can h ear them they can probably hear me if im loud enough right?)
right past the childrens section (who knew we had a fairly wide range of childrens books!)
and next to what i think is a second elevator. who knew? well i didnt.
currently it is serving as my space to explore the new jack johnson album in peace. and do a little reading. between classes.


so i have a friend that told me he had a dream about me, then almost refused to tell me what it was. after nearing the point of aggravation he reluctantly told me it was that i hung myself.
i am definitely not a qualified dream interpreter, nor have i read freuds book. but i assure all five of you that might glance on this site, that i am not about to hang myself. seriously, there are too many more types of sushi out there for me to taste first.
its also been a weird season for me in the category of dreams. although the majority of them have been escaping me after i wake up i do remember one, quite well. and im pretty sure it tops the list of dreams i have ever had that have freaked me out.
it goes as such: (disclaimer: do not continue reading if you have a fear of pirates or high chairs)

im working. as a server, in the same location where i work now. but its not the same restaurant and none of the same people are there. and its been turned into a dungeon thats well, been claimed by pirates. a dungeon of a cave really. dirt walls and floor but the occasional part that looks like what i would imagine the bottom of an ooold perhaps pirate ship to look like. complete with large mugs of ale, dim yellow lights, and swollen wood tables. i got the impression that i wasnt necessarily being held there against my will, but perhaps by black mail because i knew it was in my best interst to stay. when all of a sudden i notice my mother, and two older people from my childhood, one a sunday school teacher. at a table in someone elses section. i am immediately hurt that for one they came all the way there and then didnt sit with me but also immensely overjoyed to see them. i approach the table for hugs, and notice, that one, the teacher still in her old age, ... is in a high chair.

then i woke up.

yeah. interpret that one. i dare you.




2 comments:

Cornucopia of Love said...

Ooooooooo... I like the visual!
So, I can't tell ya what it means, but I can tell you I had one of the most exhilarating dreams the other night. SO, I think there may have been a great war or something because I am outside on a great hilly country side and it is day, but the sky seems dark and slightly red on one side of the horizon. I am alone but running down a hill to a few trees and some ruins of a wooden house. What I find

Cornucopia of Love said...

..shocks me. It is a black and white patched great dane that is as big as a horse and it is sadly tied tight to a tree with rope around it. I feel so sorry for the poor guy and untie him. He is so thankful that he lets me mount him and immediately takes off. This is the most amazing ride I have every had. This GIGANTIC dog is bounding up the hills and away from all the war and over the mountains, both of us smiling the whole time.
I want a dog so bad.